|Government buyers now enjoy greater access and lower cost for laboratory equipments for vortexing and mixing|
SAN BRUNO, CA and BOHEMIA, NY, MAY 22, 2012 — Technical Communities, Inc., the company that technical organizations rely on for proven government contracting, marketing and sales solutions, today announced a new government services distribution agreement with Scientific Industries Inc. (OTCBB-SCND), a U.S. manufacturer and supplier of laboratory equipment for vortexing, shaking, stirring, and mixing.
The agreement authorizes Technical Communities to distribute various mixers, shakers and stirrers of Scientific Industries, including the following products:
- • Vortex-Genie Mixers: Four different models of vortex mixers recognized worldwide for their ruggedness, reliability, and versatility.
- • Vortex-Genie Pulse: A mixer providing true pulsing action from 0.1 seconds to 99 minutes; Can be used for internal mixing and as a standard “continuous” digital vortex mixer.
- • Roto-Shake Genie: A patented unique multi-purpose shaker combining rocking and rotating motions in one unit. Incorporates a magnetic platform and stainless steel clip plate system to firmly hold various size containers.
- • Rotator Genie: A rugged and versatile lab rotator that fits in most incubators and cold rooms; Standard platform model is designed to turn 90 degrees to allow different mixing motions. Magnetic platform model is designed to accept various magnetic clip plates.
- • Orbital-Genie: A benchtop, low-profile, rugged orbital shaker available in three different models depending on platform preference from standard stainless steel clamps to ratcheting roller bar clamps to naturally adhering mat platform.
- • Enviro-Genie: A patented benchtop refrigerated incubator providing heating and cooling and incorporating two embedded magnetic stirrers, and a shaking platform for rocking and rotating samples.
“We are excited about the new distribution partnership with Technical Communities as a new opportunity to offer our U.S. made products to the federal government,” said Helena R. Santos, President and CEO of Scientific Industries Inc.
“Technical Communities is excited to offer the federal government some world-renowned laboratory products,” said Peter Ostrow, President and CEO of Technical Communities. “We are committed to optimizing the public sector buying and selling experience for organizations such as Scientific Industries.”
Technical Communities also will provide presentation and order processing through the GSA’s e-commerce web site, www.gsaadvantage.gov, and the company’s online marketplaces, www.gsamart.com and www.testmart.com.